High-quality software is more than clean & pretty code: Design, strategy, domain-knowledge, team dynamics & growth, development processes & tactics all contribute to the success of your software systems!
What if you could…
- Deliver real value in a fraction of the time it used to take?
- Confidently make changes that don’t break other pieces?
- Quickly adapt to market & technological trends?
- Accelerate the growth of your current .NET software developers?
- Avoid costly architectural mistakes at the beginning of your critical software products?
- Domain-Driven Design & Unit Tests
- Clean Architecture: The Bad Parts
- DDD Aggregates: Optimistic Concurrency
Books I’ve Written
Speaking / Conferences
I spoke at the 2020 Virtual Domain-Driven Design Conference about DDD For Small Organizations. I covered misconceptions about DDD, how to introduce DDD to your team(s), dealing with legacy systems and more!
I’ve appeared on the .NET Core Podcast to talk about my open-source projects and software design.