I’m a software architect, senior developer and Microsoft certified professional who’s helped various tech companies increase their business & technical agility and train software professionals to build high-quality software products.
For example, I’ve helped a growing Saas business in the HR industry to:
- Improve time-to-market of new features from weeks to days
- Helped build a strategy to make their legacy systems compatible with a new mobile application
- Modernized software development and deployment processes leading to more business agility (e.g. being able to release changes each day vs. once a month)
- Lead their development team throughout these changes
I’ve also been a part of major software rewrite and migration projects in the automotive and insurance industries.
Some of my public work includes:
- Author of Refactoring TypeScript: Keeping Your Code Healthy
- Creator of popular open-source .NET Core micro-framework Coravel & commercial product Coravel Pro
- Co-author of the Loosely Coupled Show
- Discussing software boundaries on experienced software architect Steve “Ardalis” Smith’s podcast
- Featured on the .NET Core Podcast to discuss Coravel
If you need help getting your software products and/or development team under control then get in touch below.