I’m an experienced .NET software architect, developer and Microsoft certified professional. I’ve helped tech companies increase their business & technical agility and trained software professionals to build high-quality software products.
For example, I was critical for a growing Saas business in the HR industry to improve their time-to-market of new features from weeks to days. I created a strategy for and helped implement a new mobile application & solved challenges around making their existing legacy applications compatible with the new API.
Pluralsight thinks I know a little bit about Domain-driven Design 😄
Some of my public work includes:
- Speaking at the 2020 Virtual Domain-Driven Design Conference
- Author of Refactoring TypeScript: Keeping Your Code Healthy
- Creator of popular open-source .NET Core micro-framework Coravel & commercial product Coravel Pro
- Co-host of the Loosely Coupled Show
- Discussing software boundaries on experienced software architect Steve “Ardalis” Smith’s podcast
- Featured on the .NET Core Podcast to discuss Coravel